Online since 2002, ChristianCupid is a Christian dating site suitable for Christian singles looking for friendship, dating, romance, and marriage. Owned by Cupid Media, ChristianCupid offers a reliable and secure platform for meeting singles of the Christian faith.
Basic features such as creating photo/video ad, searching for other members, and notifying others that they are interested, etc. are available to free members. If you want to access advanced features such as on-site email, instant messaging, video messaging, etc., you will need to upgrade your account. Two premium membership options are available: Gold Membership and Platinum Membership. Pricing is as follows:
- 1-Month Membership: $24.98
- 3-Months Membership: $49.98 ($16.66 per month)
- 12-Months Membership: $99.96 ($8.33 per month)
- 1-Month Membership: $29.98
- 3-Months Membership: $60.00 ($20.00 per month)
- 12-Months Membership: $120.00 ($10.00 per month)
Following are some prominent features of ChristianCupid:
- Advanced Search: Searching for other members is easy on ChristianCupid. Tabbed search options include New Members, Most Popular, and Video Gallery. Advanced search on the other hand, allows you to search other members via name, gender, location, Cupid tag, etc.
- Communication: ChristianCupid offers a variety of communication options to help you interact with other members with ease. Communication features include instant messaging, voice messaging, video messaging, on-site email messaging, direct message, instant chat, etc.
- Online Now: This feature is similar to “Who’s Online” feature available on most dating sites and allows you to quickly view which members of the site are online at the current moment.
- Show Interest: This is a unique feature on ChristianCupid that allows you to show your interest in other members by simply clicking a heart icon shown on their profile. When you click on the heart icon on a member’s profile, they are automatically notified that you are interested in them.
- Flowers and Flirt: Other ways to show your interest in a specific member include Flirt and Flowers. Flirt feature is similar to ‘Wink’ feature available on most online dating sites and works great as an icebreaker. You can also send a bouquet of Flowers directly to the member of your choice via ChristianCupid.
- Dating Safely Advice: ‘Dating Safely’ feature offers a wide range of advices and tips regarding online dating and help you stay safe while searching for your potential matches online.
- Tons of unique and useful features
- Efficient matchmaking feature
- Competitive pricing
- Owned by Cupid Media, so it’s completely trustworthy and safe to use
- Overall layout of the site looks somewhat outdated
- Search feature is not very efficient
- No multiple language support
- No mobile app
- Small member database
- While ChristianCupid claims to be aimed at Christian dating, it also allows members of other faiths to join. This contradicts their claim
In conclusion, ChristianCupid is a good online Christian dating site that offers a variety of useful features to help you look for a perfect Christian partner. While some of its features require improvement e.g. search, website navigation, etc., it is still worth a try.